Auto(r) is the biggest automotive design conference in Europe with 2 days of lectures, panel discussions and workshops on automotive design.
The list of speakers includes:
- Miroslav Dimitrov – designer at Lotus Cars, formerly with Ford and Ferrari.
- Andrey Trofimchuk – head designer at ë-AUTO.
- Marko Luković – Winner of Peugeot Design Contest 2000.
- Dario Dropučić – Croatian transportation designer, graduate at SPD Milano.
- Giancarlo Perini – A renowned journalist specialized in automotive design.
- George Gedl – The first professional automotive designer in Yugoslavia.
The design challenge
This year’s edition of the design challenge was organized in cooperation with universities in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia.
Above: the first two winners of the 2010 edition of the contest
Open to all people who haven’t worked in the automotive industry, the contest asks to submit original projects that address the design of a new car body style for the year 2020, targeted to transition countries.
The winners will be chosen by the conference speakers, who will take into consideration the projects’ innovation, originality, and presentation quality. The deadline for submissions is next 21 March 2011.
For more information visit www.automotivedesignconference.com/.