With an access height of 1,250 millimeters (49 inches), Hispano Suiza drivers will enjoy ease of entry and the interior, furnished in leather, aluminum and carbon.
As a result, a total of 900 hp – in combination with the ten-cylinder engine – will be available, or the electric motor can operate alone to propel the Granturismo quietly and without exhaust emissions.
Choosing this hybrid drive concept for Hispano Suiza is not only consistent but also very true to the original brand, since the forerunner of the new Hispano Suiza offered one of the first hybrid drives over 100 years ago.
On last March 2010, Hispano Suiza Fábrica de Automóviles SA in Spain and SAFRAN SA in France – sole holders of the rights to the historic name and brand of “Hispano-Suiza” – have released an official statement which affirmed they didn’t participate in the project nor they did the authorization for the use of the name and the brand “Hispano-Suiza”.
It also claimed that Hispano Suiza Fábrica de Automóviles SA and Safran SA were determined to take legal actions on this matter.
- Engine: 5.2L FSI V10 with direct fuel injection, supercharged
- Displacement: 5204 cc
- Transmission: 6-speed manual gearbox, optional automatic 6-speed – gearbox with pedal shift
Drive: permanent all-wheel drive
- Clutch: Double-plate clutch
- Engine power(max.): 750 HP (551 kW) bei 8.200 rpm
- Torque (max.): 700 Nm (516.29 lb-ft) at 6,650 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-62 mph 3.4 seconds
- Top speed: more than 330 km/h (205.05 mph)
- Brake system: 380 x 38 carbon-ceramic, ventilated (front), 356 x 32 carbon-ceramic, ventilated (rear), with ABS/ESP
- Wheels: 22 x 10 (front), 22 x 11 (rear) I+r 7-spoke forged wheel, Center-locking
- Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 275/25 ZR 22 (front), PS2 295/25 ZR 22 (rear)
- Curb weight: 1,590 kg (3,505.35 lbs)
- Average fuel consumption: 13.5 L/100 km (17.42 mpg)
- CO2 emissions: 348 g/km (560.05 g/mile)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 4,940 mm (194.49 in) x 2,064 mm (81.26 in) x 1,250 mm (49.21 in)
- Bodywork: Aluminum space frame with carbon body.
(Source: Hispano Suiza, Autoblog.it)