This limited edition sportscar follows the F430 Scuderia unveiled at Frankfurt in 2007.
It will be produced in 499 units and is the faster Ferrari open-car ever in the Fiorano circuit.
The car has a dry weight of 1340 Kg (80 kg lighter than the F430 Spider).
This, combined with the 510 hp provided by its V8 engine and a power-to-weight ratio of 2.6 kg/hp, enables the car to sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds and to reach a top speed of 315 kph.
The Scuderia Spider 16M is available in a choice of two new colour schemes: the standard version is black with grey trim, while a tricolour livery is also available as part of the Carrozzeria Scaglietti Personalisation Programme.
The new car also sports a special plaque on its rear grille commemorating Ferrari’s 16th Constructor’s World title.
The exclusivity of the interior is underscored by the silver "limited series" plaque just above the air vents at the centre of the dashboard.
Other exclusive features include a roll-bar with carbon-fibre outer shell and a specific new generation audio system that can be combined with the removable customised Ferrari iPod Touch 16 GB with central dock just in front of the dashboard.
Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M – Technical Specifications
- Naturally aspirated mid-rear 90° V8, 4308 cc
- Maximum power output 375.4 kW (510 hp) at 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque 470 Nm (47.7 Kgm) at 5250 rpm
- Max engine speed 8640 rpm (at limiter)
- Compression ratio 11.9:1
- Bore and Stroke 92 mm X 81 mm
- Specific power output 118.4 hp/litre
- Transmission: Six-speed plus Reverse F1 gearbox; Dry dual clutch; Electronic differential E-diff + F1-Trac
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h 3.7 s
- Maximum speed 315 kph
- Drive weight/power 2.6 kg/hp
- Fuel consumption 15.7 l/100 km (combined ECE)
- CO2 emissions 360 g/km (combined ECE)
Weight and dimensions
- – Length 4512 mm
- – Width 1923 mm
- – Height 1216 mm
- – Wheelbase 2600 mm
- – Front track 1669 mm
- – Rear track 1616 mm
- Dry weight * 1340 kg (-80 kg vs F430 Spider)
- Kerb weight * 1440 kg
- Weight distribution 43% front, 57% rear
- Fuel tank capacity 95 litres
- Independent front and rear forged aluminium double wishbone suspensions, titanium helical springs, hollow anti-roll bars and lighter electronic shocks
- 398mm X 36mm carbon-ceramic material front brake discs with aluminium 6-pot callipers
- 350mm X 34mm carbon-ceramic material rear disc brakes with aluminium 6-pot callipers
- 19" five-spoke split rims front and rear
- Tyres: 235/35 front and 285/35 rear; Fabbrica Pirelli PZero Corsa only
- CST Stability and Traction Control System. Steering wheel-mounted manettino with five settings to integrate the F1 gearbox, CST and F1-Trac (Stability and Traction Control System), suspension control.