The 10 finalists – selected from the complete list of 29 projects – are:
Rugir by Onur Guvenc (Germany)
- 888 by Oskar Johansen (Norway)
- GALapagos by Igor Yastrebov (Russian Federation)
- Seed by Yann Terrer (France)
- RD by Carlos Arturo Torres Tovar (Colombia)
- P.R.O. by Ke Guo (China)
- Ego by Emre Yazici (Turkey)
- Vision by Shinji Nukumi (Japan)
- MoVille by Woo-Ram Lee (France)
- Oxo by Lou Ke (China)
The winner will be announced on next 2 October, on the Peugeot stand at the Paris Motor Show. Mr Jean-Philippe Collin, Director General of Automobiles Peugeot, will present the “La Griffe” trophy to the designer of the winning project.
The full-scale model will be built between October 2008 and March 2009 and will be officially unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show in China on April 2009.