The videos were recorded at VW’s Design Center in Potsdam.
- Car drawing and sketching
- From CAD model to full scale clay model
- CAD modeling and Virtual Reality presentation
- From sketch to scale prototype
- Interior design: materials and trims
A footage video from VW’s Design Centre in Potsdam, showing the designers at work with traditional media: paper, pens, pencils and markers.
The various steps that lead from a CAD model to a 1:1 scale clay model.
The CAD workstation at the VW’s Design Centre in Potsdam; vehicle presentation and evaluation using virtual reality (Powerwall)
The steps that lead from a handmade sketch to a scale model created using Rapid Prototyping technologies.
Interior designers at work in the materials and trims dept. at the VW Design Center in Potsdam.