Launched today, the annual Humster3D competition is supported by Car Body Design and sponsored by a group of companies offering 3D related products and services, and the first three winners will receive a large number of licenses and subscriptions.
The grand prize includes, among the other:
- SpaceMouse Pro + CadMouse
- A License of KeyShot render
- Maxwell Render Suite Node Locked license
- LightWave 2015 license
- Allegorithmic Substance Indie Pack
- Quixel SUITE licenses
- Corona Renderer: 1BOX license with 3 Nodes + 1 Year Free subscription
- Cheetah3D 6 license
- License of TopoGun
- License of Marmoset Toolbag 2 + Pano Pack (of artist’s choice
- Work and Interview published in 3DArtist magazine
- 2-month 3dcreative subscription
- GrowFX (Individual License)
- 12-month 3D World subscription
- FurryBall RT 1 Year license
- 20 HDRIs of your choice from HDRMAPS
- Annual “Plus” subscription for Digital-tutors
- 600 RenderPoints for RebusFarm
There are no particular restrictions for the theme: participants can choose any vehicle type – military, racing or imaginary.
The jury will take into consideration the base idea, visual component, atmosphere and total amount of the work done.
For more information on the other prizes and the complete rules and terms visit Humster3D.
(Image Courtesy: Humster3D for Car Body Design)