The entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- How well it reflects the Toyota heritage and its core product values: Safety, Durability, Productivity, Driveability and Simplicity
- Sensitivity to the environment
- Implementation and manufacturability
- Innovative and aesthetic appeal
There are four cash prizes:
- First prize:5000€
- Second prize:3000€
- Third prize:1500€
- People’s award:1500€ (for the design selected by public vote)
Plus, all winners will be offered the opportunity to apply for a six-month paid internship at TMHE Design Center.
The contest is open to university design students and recent graduates (2015) of an accredited European university. Applicants can apply individually or in teams of up to three members.
The deadline for submission is October 18, 2015.
For more information visit the official webpage.
(Source: Toyota via CDN)