At the moment Autodesk is offering perpetual licences of the plug-in at a special discounted price: $371.00 instead of $1,325.00 – the European price is 392,00 € (plus taxes). Prices are valid until March 7 2014.
This plug-in is fully integrated in Rhino V5 (64bit) and features tools to create, analyze and edit Class A shapes.
Among the features are:
- Advanced control point modeling with additional options
- Curve and surface matching functionality up to G3 (“Flow”)
- Blend and Multiblend functionality up to G3 (“Flow”)
- Graphical handles for easy modification of the created geometry
- Integrated analyses in almost all functions to evaluate the resulting geometry
- Quick user-controlled surface creation on polygon meshes
- Curve sketching functionality
- Curve and surface approximation to simplify the geometry
Below we report a new video with a presentation of the new features as well as a less recent video with an overview of the product.
Autodesk Shape Modeling Plug-in for Rhino – New features
VSR Shape Modeling Plug-in for Rhino – V.2.0 overview