SPD is now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 scholarship programme in collaboration with Volkswagen Group Design.
Application requests must be submitted within September 10, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include:
- A personal portfolio of works (in PDF or JPG format)
- A curriculum (including details on past education and/or work experience)
- A motivation letter
The selection is open to those holding a degree in transportation design, car design or equivalent.
The portfolios will be evaluated by a committee formed by SPD’s Teaching Staff and Volkswagen designers, who will take into consideration the following aspects:
- variety and originality of the design themes
- ability to visualize transportation solutions
- sketching and rendering quality
The selection will be also based on the submission of a project assignement to test the candidates’ conceptual and technical abilities.
About the Master
Organized in partnership with Volkswagen Group Design, the SPD Master in Transportation-Car Design has a duration of one year, is taught in English and will start on October 2013.
For more information on the Master visit SPD’s website.
(Image Courtesy: SPD for Car Body Design)