The presentation of the Concept Bike follows Alstare’s twenty years of Superbike racing and celebrates the team’s official comeback to competition.
The goal of the project was to translate the team’s motor racing expertise into a vision of the ultimate sportbike.
In order to conceptualize this vision Alstare partnered with Rusak Kreaktive Designworks studio and its partner Tryptik Studio.
The design process aimed at achieving an “avant-guard” image and expressing the team’s spirit, drawing inspiration from its present and past history through subtle winks.
The Concept Bike combines features an innovative architecture with a suspended chassis with distinctive design elements such as the front suspension fully integrated in the overall aesthetics and sculpted deflectors.
As the designers report, “Every single detail finely embodies ideas and solutions which come out from a long and successful racing experience.”
The development team is now evaluating the construction of a full-scale maquette, and is open to discuss with future potential partners.
The Design Team
- Design and Artistic Direction by Rusak Kreaktive Designworks (www.rusak.be)
- Lead designer: Serge Rusak
- Junior designer: Ludovic Joppé
- 3D modeling and animation by Tryptik Studio (www.tryptik-studio.com)
- Team Alstare, specially Mr Francis Batta, his wife Patricia and Greg Hauret-Clos ; the whole crew for technical input and support. www.alstare.com
- ISD students (prom’ 10) involved during the workshop: Mickael Poirier-Jouan (BMW) – Arik Schwarz (BRP) – Thomas Wu (MINI) – Jérémy Bézard – Maxime Dewailly – Gautier Nevoret – Kevin Freymond.
- ISD Staff, specially Alfonsino Cutillo and Rémy Constantin (www.design-valenciennes.com).
(Image Courtesy: Rusak Kreaktive Designworks for Car Body Design)