IED on the ROAD exhibition
On 10 November 2011 IED will inaugurate the IED on the ROAD exhibition, hosted at the Turin Museum of the Automobile and featuring five full-scale concept cars.
The “IED on the ROAD” exhibition will be hosted at the new Turin National Museum of the Automobile (Museo Nazionale dell’Automobile di Torino) which has re-opened on last March after a four year restoration and extension.
|The X1/99 Concept (2005)||The Maserati Chicane (2008)|
The concept cars on display are:
- Abarth SCORP-ION Concept (Geneva 2011) – A compact, eco-friendly 2-seat sportscar with an electric powertrain.
- Tesla Eye Concept (Geneva 2010) – a 2+2 futuristic sportscar developed in partnership with Tesla
- Maserati Chicane Concept (Geneva 2008) – a 2+2 coupé that explores the future of the brand’s design.
- Honda beON Concept (Geneva 2007) – a futuristic hybrid crossover focused on efficiency and driving fun.
- Fiat X1/99 (Geneva 2005) – a compact sportscar inspired by the original X1/9 designed by Bertone in 1972
The “IED on the ROAD” exhibition will be open to the public from 11 November 2011 until 8 January 2012.