The SolidWorks World 2011 event was held on last 23-26 January 2011 at the International User Conference and Exposition in San Antonio, Texas.
Now Dassault Systèmes has published all the presentations, including the videos and the related files (keynotes and CAD data).
The quantity of available material is really remarkable; visitors can browse through the presentations by presenter, title, category or date.
Among the covered topics are CAD Administration, Design Communications, Data Management, Design Validation, Productivity Tools and Modeling Essentials.
The website is a must-see for all SolidWorks users; in particular, the Modeling Essentials section includes presentations that can be interesting also for designers not working with the software by Dassault Systèmes.
Below we report just a few titles:
- “Application of Advanced Solid and Surface Modeling Techniques” by Charles Culp
- “SolidWorks for New Users – Hands-on” by Albert Whatmough
- “Surface Follows Function” by David Adam
- “Four Ways to Create a Design in SolidWorks” by Jay Patterson
- “Explaining Splines” by Jeremy Singley
- “The 3D Sketcher – Who, What, Why – Hands-on” by John C. Cochrane
- “Surfacing Tricks for Solid Modeling” by Jordan Tadic
You can find all the material on SolidWorks World website.
The 2012 edition of SolidWorks World will take place on February 12-15, 2012 at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, USA.
(Source: SolidWorks via Solid Smack)