The company plans entries in segments from A to D in the next few years.
To fulfill this mission, the design theme for the Concept Kizashi is “a dynamic athlete in motion”.
This is because its D-segment ideals are summed up by the attributes of a great athlete: dedication to sporting challenges, physical strength that comes from hard daily training, a honed physique with no superfluous weight, and the presence and dignity of a champion.
The body brings to mind the lean, muscular physique of a top-class athlete, and a strongly protrusive front end communicates a dignified character.
Large wheels and wide treads express a capacity for high performance. The bonnet shape hints at abundant engine power. And the body hints at aerodynamics that enable the car to punch through the air while firmly gripping the road.
Suzuki Concept Kizashi – Technical Specifications:
- Overall length (mm): 4,650
- Overall width (mm): 1,950
- Overall height (mm): 1,400
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,850
- Engine: New 2.0L 4-valve turbo diesel
- Transmission: Sequential six-speed
- Drive System: Advanced i-AWD
- Tires: 255/30R21
- Wheels: 21-inch, nine-spoke, aluminum-alloy