The 2013 edition of Autostyle asked design students to create a custom vehicle starting from one following models: Citroën Revolte, Suzuki SX4, Audi Crosslane, Land Rover Defender DC100 and Maserati Ghibli.
- CREAPOLE ESDI Paris, France
- IED Istituto Europeo di Design di Torino, Italy
- ISD Institut Supérieur du Design Valenciennes, France
- ISSAM – Istituto Superiore Scienza dell’Automobile di Modena, Italy
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- RCA – Royal College of Arts, UK
- Strate College, France
- Umeå University of Design, Sweden
The “Best Proposal” in the Urban cars / SUV category was awarded to the Suzuki SX4 special version created by Stefano Airoldi, an Italian 21 year-old student from ISSAM (Modena, Italy).
French Kévin Bouvier, a 23 years old student fron Strate College (France) won the Best proposal in the Sports Cars category.
The “Virtual Versions” prize sponsored by Wacom and voted by the audience at the event was awarded to French Jennifer Andriamamonjy, a 22 years old student from Creapole ESDI (France).
The “Creativity Awards”, sponsored by Auto & Design magazine, were won by Mario Giuseppe Antonioli, a 24 years old student from Politecnico di Milano with his Land Rover Defender DC100, and by Francesco Binaggia, an Italian 23 years old student from Royal College of Art (London) with his Suzuki SX4.
(Source: Autostyle, Quattroruote)